making flash games

03moscropl

Flash Freak
Reaction score
it is more of a file thing rather than a tutorials. it is a basic games were you have a fly swatter as the mouse and files flying around the more longer you tke the bigger they get. if you need help post it here. and if you make your own version show it off here.

The file is for flash 5 and above.

Attachments

• Mosquito Killer.zip
    99.6 KB · Views: 104

Lukasz

Reaction score
hey how are ya
hmm
making flash games eh, i wish i knew how to make flash games, its not easy for me, but i know how to make templates and some programs and stuff good job in making this tutorial

03moscropl

Flash Freak
Reaction score
thanks for the reply you should show people what you have done with it!

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Soo is this a game that you made. or a tut that you made to show people how to make a simple flsh game?

I dident understan you sorry.

03moscropl

Flash Freak
Reaction score
Soo is this a game that you made. or a tut that you made to show people how to make a simple flsh game?

I dident understan you sorry.

it is a simple flash game yes but i have made it so you you can edit it and learn from it!

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ohhh, Ok Awsome ill take a look at it and play around with it a bit!

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Alright Sweet, Get them up on the forum when you do so i can play around with tho's ones to!

03moscropl

Flash Freak
Reaction score
is there any types of game examples you want i know neeve.com games have the sorce files for there games

Lukasz

Reaction score
very nice banners and intros.

i wish i knew how to make flash intros :p
i got no knowldege on making games and intro's maybe if i get a generator i know how to make an address book in Visual Fox Pro 9.0, and templates like i said for my site

Last edited:
B

Brandon

Flash games are very complicated look how complicated windows rg is

Lukasz

Reaction score
hey people

what in a world is windows rg? i never heard about it?

03moscropl

Flash Freak
Reaction score
it is a game of were a windows soft ware keeeps going wrong i post it here soon!

Lukasz

Reaction score
hmm so i see

it would be nice to make games, you could get a very good business on that and earn money on google ads or something like that

Aswin

Reaction score
I m interested in making flash games but the game provided is only very basic can u post more of different type of games as actionscript comes in to play everynow and then i m confused !!