Making Money with my site....

admintwo

Reaction score
I am not sure where I read this "I thought this forum was for making money with your own site...."....I remember I read it though somewhere. If it is not allowed here.....feel free to delete this thread, thankyou.

Well now that this might be ok, for me to post.
http://earnedmoney.elementfx.com

Yes it is my site, and yes it deals with making money.....(this is the making money section of the forum right?)

How do you make money?
1. You work for it.
2. You learn to make it.
3. You can do what my site says to do.

I am not trying to advertise, just pointing out a way you can make money......take a look at it.

http://earnedmoney.elementfx.com

It is not finished but I thought the information in it could be of use to many of you......(no it does not have to do with ads, or advertising or anything like that, though a little investment is required).

People can make money off of sites like mine as well, they can put a donate button on their site and hopefully someone nice enough will donate some money to you.

Not only can people make money with the information a site can contain in them, but the viewing of a sites secure parts can also be used to make money, by charging people to gain access to those parts of your site.

---------
If anything on this post is against the rules, please delete this post. Sorry for any inconveniences that may have been caused.

Thank you.

admintwo

Reaction score
If you were making money you would buy a real domain.

I believe it would be a waste of money, to what my needs on a site are at this stage of whatever I may be doing.

I like the domain I have..... EarnedMoney @ ElementFX.com.....does not bother me, ....

There was no reason to be....fresh in a way.
I make sites trying to help others......now tell me that you actually had even a hint of what you read on my site existed.....if you did.....well ......yea I doubt you do.

Well, back to your comment.....a real domain is not necessary for everyone. I am one of those people who does not need it.

Thank you, for your opinion though, nice to see people respond so peachy...whatever that means.

Thank you for viewing my site by the way.