Mambo question

Status
Not open for further replies.

MtReload

Reaction score
I have a question and I did look at all the pages in this forum first and did a search before I decided to post this.

Yeah, another ad question. How exactly do you put ads in Mambo? I tried looking doing a Google and figuring it out myself but it didn't really help much. I know there's a section in the Mambo adminstration for banners but it wants an image I guess and another thing, how big are the x10Advanced ads? 'Cause that's what I'm on. Thanks.

Amy

dbforum

Reaction score
I couldn't get it to work as a banner, so made a module that displays the add.
Just make standard module and add the code in the php file. Make an xml file for installation and publish it instead the banner or put it at any other place you like.
I made a simple module, let me know if you need it.

Maarten.

MtReload

Reaction score
Yeah, if you could send it to me, that would be appreciated 'cause it'd take me forever to do that kind of thing.

Amy

dbforum

Reaction score
This is the zip file for a module to display the ad for advanced plan. You could put it in the user1 box of the solarflare template i.e. Of course you can make your own box in your own template. The left and right sides are too small for the banner.

Maarten

Attachments

• mod_x10advad.zip
    1 KB · Views: 85

MtReload

Reaction score
Cool, thanks for that. I'll just put it on the solar flare one for now.

Amy

dbforum

Reaction score
I also made a module for the large corporate banner if someone might need it. Just publish this one instead of the standard banner module.

Maarten

Attachments

• mod_x10corporate.zip
    1 KB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.