Man i love this webhost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onedell75

Reaction score
Whew!!! I've been signing my life away with free webhosting for the past 3 weeks trying to install dolphin and elgg with one disappointment after the other. Just when I was ready to give up I saw x10hosting in a list of free webhosts, remembered the name and decided to sign-up ready for another disappointment. Lo' and behold dolphin and elgg are waiting right here in the scripts to be installed. I was readying myself for yet another disappointment when I clicked the install link for dolphin and to my pleasant surprise it installed flawlessly in a matter of minutes!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I would have found out about x10 when I started my quest. 3 weeks of my life gone to waste but this CERTAINLY makes up for it! I'm DEFINITELY purchasing a plan from x10!!!!

You guys are the best!!!!

Sorry, I had to tell someone.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I wish I would have found out about x10 when I started my quest. 3 weeks of my life gone to waste but this CERTAINLY makes up for it! I'm DEFINITELY purchasing a plan from x10!!!!
Yes.X10 has a tremendous list of features on free hosting and virtually all features on Premium hosting.
As you are new, please take care while you install scripts.Though X10 provides kind support and nice features, She is very very strict on Terms and Conditions.
You need to concentrate and get things correctly on
high resource usages ,
email newsletter sending,
donot use any any kind of nulled or cracked script etc.
If you follow all rules, you would be a happy man.
Wish you great going.

rymate1234

Reaction score
i also think this is a great webhost.

I will be purchasing the Prime Membership soon as well :)

shaistar

Reaction score
Dude you are so right! The support is unbelieveable, there is such a sense of community, and when you are ready to tear your hair out over a piece of code, our community leaders and helpful others are there to help or give you the solution. This is absolutely, hands-down THE BEST WEBHOST on the internet period end of story. I♥x10. FYI this is the closest I've ever come to proclaiming undying love to a company. I'm officially an evangelist of x10Hosting. :)

gorgontar31

Reaction score
I'm a pretty new member myself, and when I couldn't log in to my cPanel the other day, I was like 'oh no, not another BS free webhost', lol. But my files were still online and all pages fully accessible, so no harm done. I just wanted to start checking out wordpress and install it using fantastico. It wasn't urgent though, and cPanel is working again, so I'm a happy user. My conclusion so far: with all the features x10 is offering, no other free hosting can beat them.