Man Other Hosting Sites are Pathetic

Makubex

Reaction score
Hey all, man i'm waiting for my account to get activated and well i was like what teh heck i'll use another host for now so i can work on stuff then transfer the information once the moving server thing finishes...and well THERE ARE NO OTHER GOOD SEVRERS OUT THERE! God!!! You think at least one! but noooo! None!! Goddddddd. I thought I found this one sevrer that might of been good then their cpanel is all bugged up and They were like Ad-Free!!!....Then when I saw and ad im like wtf....i go to forum....We place ads on everyone's sites automatically...WTF.....so unorganized and eck it was probably not gonna be stable.....I'm bored I feel like working on the site T.T.....

Yup Random Jabber ;].....I'm that bored.....well gotta do soemthing to keep our mind off the boredom from moving of servers =].....Well thats waht Off-Topic is for eh? ;)

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll agree with the other webhosts thing.

My ex webhost just finished their 4 hour unexplained downtime (or so it seems). Gotta love x10, even if there's downtime we're usually told why (in this case, server transfer :) ).

For the record, the ex host (I dare not speaketh their name for it is on a curse level higher than a 4 letter word coupled with mother) has been down roughly 12 hours today. Really dunno why, but da*n does it feel good to not be there (first week was great, next day sucked, said to heck with it and moved. 7 days with a day of downtime isn't a good batting record for a webhost, especially when it's looking for pay subscribers :S )

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Makubex said:
Hey all, man i'm waiting for my account to get activated and well i was like what teh heck i'll use another host for now so i can work on stuff then transfer the information once the moving server thing finishes...and well THERE ARE NO OTHER GOOD SEVRERS OUT THERE! God!!! You think at least one! but noooo! None!! Goddddddd. I thought I found this one sevrer that might of been good then their cpanel is all bugged up and They were like Ad-Free!!!....Then when I saw and ad im like wtf....i go to forum....We place ads on everyone's sites automatically...WTF.....so unorganized and eck it was probably not gonna be stable.....I'm bored I feel like working on the site T.T.....

Yup Random Jabber ;].....I'm that bored.....well gotta do soemthing to keep our mind off the boredom from moving of servers =].....Well thats waht Off-Topic is for eh? ;)

Thats what I did is use another free host but iv had an account with them for a while i nvr use.

Makubex

Reaction score
Lol yeaaa.....I need soemthing to work on.....I tried so many host by now....all of them are ecky...even though its going to be a temporary server to use...I wanna use a descent one ><....

blong, is the one u dont use anymore decent?

Lol yea livewire, I cant wait til the serevr goes up ;]....that's my im dedicated to this forum...i mean great community and organized host....yes the all mighty Corey...ahahahha :lol:

Last edited:

jaint

Reaction score
Some hosts seem ok, but then they limit you or they destroy your site..but still it would be nice to have a backup host for when x10 is down. I have a few users that are complaining about my site not working properly after the move, not sure so I'm still going through as it appears to be working (checking chmod permissions that were probably changed).

Makubex

Reaction score
Do you know any that are okay that I can use to work on site a bit b4 i get my account activated....i mean i looked and alot of them destroy ur site =/......?

Edit: Oh and a cpanel would be nice.....its too hard to find ><.....

Last edited:

Hetic06

Reaction score
i know want which is you can call it is good as compare to other bad hosts but i am sure it cant never consider the best one if x10 is one of them i think

oh yeah the one name [mod edit: don't advertise other hosts, I'd warn you if you weren't already banned]

Last edited by a moderator:

jaint

Reaction score
probably not a good idea to advertise that site here.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
I agree with you.
x10hosting is far the best host i've ever been in.
The servicies it provides are unic, and the staff is great. :)

Good Luck,
fedlerner