many problems

blackpsycho

Reaction score
i would suggest that you need to help out your members a little bit instead of always saying to read the news and announcments and closing the threads... i have had this happen to me multiple times but i don't understand how reading the news is going to help when the problems and errors i'm getting have nothing to do with the server! i got an error saying my cpanel access has been suspended because my disk space usaage is almost maxed... i was told to read the news.... did the news solve my problem??? NO! how does this error have anything to do with the server?? when its saying its my account???? if its an error with the server than you need to have in the error that it is a server error not an account error.
i'm am really getting tired of being told to read news about problems that are not related to the server moves!!! if you know they are problems related to the server move then atleast say that instead of saying read the news... theres lots of news how do i know that when you telling me this your telling me to read about the server moves???

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
cPanel should be fixed, but it was releated to the transfer so it was right closing them.

cointoss

Reaction score
I think the problem comes about that everyone at x10 is VERY busy at the moment. I'm not saying its a very good excuse, but I doubt they owe us very much of one since the service is FREE.

It doesn't help that people are very impatient or rude. I'm not saying that you were rude in your original post, but I feel you were here. If your account is located on a server, then obviously reading the server alerts would be helpful. If work is being done on your server, and you receive and error, then it is likely because it is a server error. If it were not, I can much assure you the people in control here are quite intelligent and know what is being caused by the transfer to the new server and what is an error within your account.

I realize it is very aggravating when something doesn't work. Its just as aggravating for the other 50,000 members of x10. And it's just as aggravating to the admin when they are trying to work on the servers, respond to hundreds of support requests, AND read retaliations by members who pay NOTHING. I can't tell you what to do, but I would guess an apology is in order...

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty much what Cointoss said. Once we finish moving servers around and dealing with all the issues of moving thousands of accounts we will get back on top of support. There is no point in dealing with the hundreds of threads all over the forums that are coming up because of the server move.

Like Cointoss said, we don't get paid and most of us have dedicated our whole weekend to working on this issue for free. Please be patient, we're almost done.

-Corey

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
i would suggest that you need to help out your members a little bit instead of always saying to read the news and announcments and closing the threads... i have had this happen to me multiple times but i don't understand how reading the news is going to help when the problems and errors i'm getting have nothing to do with the server!

So, you read the Announcements, Server Alerts and updates that have recently been posted, and yet not a single one of them answered your question? Did you happen to also take a moment to scan the other threads that were open ( or closed ) that may have pertained to something similiar to your problem?

i was told to read the news.... did the news solve my problem??? NO! how does this error have anything to do with the server?? when its saying its my account???? if its an error with the server than you need to have in the error that it is a server error not an account error.

Lets see here. If they were moving accounts from x server to y server ... then if you had issues with your account, would it be the server problem or your account problem? Account right? But wait ... your account is between servers. So, then what would it be? If you read the news and all that information clearly enough, then the answers would of been there. Not how to fix it, but it says most times to wait ( patiently ) as there may be errors ( cough cough ) and the staff will sort them out when the move / transfer / update / rewiring / etc is done.

i'm am really getting tired of being told to read news about problems that are not related to the server moves!!! if you know they are problems related to the server move then atleast say that instead of saying read the news...

And we're honestly tired of being demanded things of us. If you did as you said and read the news, then show us proof that your error is not directly ( or indirectly ) related to the accounts being moved around. Um, why keep repeating ourselves if its already been announced? If its related to the server, its been discussed in detail IN THE NEWS. Pretty plain and simple, don't ya think?

So, please provide us with evidence that YOUR issue ( and not the hundreds of others that have posted, complained, demanded, etc) - that your issue is just related to something you did, and not related to what has already been overly discussed in detail. If you can do that, we'll apologize. If not, I would think you owe us ( x10 staff and members ) an apology for demanding us to anything when we offer such great services to YOU for free.

Last edited: