Massive New Site

DrewC

Reaction score
Ok..here's the lowdown. I need a lot of staff to help out with this project. The thing that may seem weird is that I don't have a name for the new site/company. I could really use some nice, professional ideas. While submitting your ideas, you may put in an application to be one of the available staff below.

-------
Site
-------

Head Coder - Needs A LOT of coding experience. Also needs to be a great coder.
Site Manager - Manages the entire site and makes sure everything works properly.

---------
Forums
---------

Admin - Has full access to everything and manages everything forum-related.
Super Mod - Has enough access to manage the forums.
Mod - Basic mod, but does have some forum management options.
Gfx Staff - There will be many of these. Basically specializes in graphics.
Head Coder - Codes anything forum-related, such as custom forum skins.

------------------
Advertisement
------------------

Head Advertiser - The main advertiser.
Forum Advertiser - Advertises the forums, but may advertise some other parts of the site.
Site Advertiser - Advertises the main site, but may advertise some other parts of the site.

---------------
Connections
---------------

Domain Supplier - Supplies the domain. Also manages the domain. The site depends on this position.
Forum Supplier - Supplies the forum software. Has root access to everything. NOT ALTERABLE!
Hosting Supplier - Supplies the hosting. Corporate hosting plan from x10 would be good enough.

---------
More...
---------

More staff will be coming soon!

Please use the application layout below when signing up for any of the above positions:

Name:
Username:
Staff Position Wanted:
Experience:
Available Work Time:

! Be sure to PM me your application !

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
What is your site going to be about, you look like to have ALOT of staff for something you don't know about.

DrewC

Reaction score
What is your site going to be about, you look like to have ALOT of staff for something you don't know about.

I am unsure of what the site is going to be about, but that's why I am having people submit ideas. My friends say that the site should be a general site that features a little bit of everything, but I think when I start getting ideas, then I can make a judgment of what the site should be about.

Really, that's the basic staff that I listed. Every site should have a staff that specializes in everything.

Have any ideas, Brandon!?

DrewC

Reaction score
Some friends and I have been talking and have thought that a good idea for the "Massive New Site", should be a 'General Host' , which means that it will feature a little bit of everything. I'm not saying it's going to be like Yahoo, but it will be more of a community site. Here are some features we were discussing:

---------
Custom
---------
CMS - We will make our own custom CMS
Forum System - We will make our own custom forum system

Although we have though of those options, the site will mainly be a community, except we will offer hosting options and other web services.

-----------------
Main Site Idea
-----------------
Web Community/ Web Services

We will still take ideas from anybody who is willing to offer up their ideas.