Mav3rick's sig shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xempttt

Reaction score
ok i havent been here for a while and i just installed my new photoshop so i am starting a sig shop for points. all i ask is for 20 points(trust me there worth it).i still need to download some fonts so if u could go to dafont.com and tell me which font u would like that would make it much easier to fit your preferences. thank you. example is attached

Attachments

• bob1.png
    bob1.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

tehpwner

Banned
Reaction score
Make me one Saying Teh Pwner in the middle in bold letters with a black shadow, then have pictures of Star Wars Battlefront 2, Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike and Halo 2 in the background. I'll pay 20 points when it's done.

Xempttt

Reaction score
im srry for the long wait here it is. i hope that u gave me my points.

Attachments

• tehpwnersig.png
    tehpwnersig.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 68

oab

Reaction score
pulse__xx said:
I can make a better sig for you for free if you like.

ummm lol you might wanna try making your own thread instead of spamming this 1!!

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
pulse__xx said:
I can make a better sig for you for free if you like.

well time 4 the showdown....

You want to see who makes better ones? Maverick and Pulse?
Both make a signature that has one of your favorite gamecharacters in it.. with your name and website in it... GL &HF

Kay

Reaction score
There is no need to start a showndown - you can send them a PM to do that - instead of spoiling his topic

Mani5

Reaction score
pulse If u want u can make me a sig with the letters: 'Mani' thats my name BTW and yeah lol make your own thread sayin lik FREE SIGS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.