McAfee report X10hosting.com as a dangerous (significant risk) Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

fekete

Reaction score
I am sure everyone connected with X10 hosting would do everything they can to change the perception McAfee reports to the world. Is this the first report of this? Is anyone working with McAfee to remove this irresponsible warning?

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
This is fairly common. Sadly, by the time McAfee or Google publish that x10hosting is bad, the offending accounts already been suspended.

fekete

Reaction score
I am sure everyone connected with X10 hosting would do everything they can to change the perception McAfee reports to the world. Is this the first report of this? Is anyone working with McAfee to remove this irresponsible warning?

It seems most irresponsible by McAfee to paint the entire service provider instead of the offending site (URL) with the same brush. I hope someone is working with McAfee to end this irresponsible and unjustified action.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
What's even worse is that it says x10hosting.com is hosting malicious downloads.

Look through the list of downloads they list on the scorecard. I don't see anything that's even yellow there. Everything they list is fully green (0).

And because our premium hosting and VPS sites links into x10hosting.com, they're flagged also even though the whole time, x10hosting.com shouldn't even be flagged. There aren't any red downloads.

Maybe I'm missing something. Where are the "4 red downloads"? http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/x10hosting.com/downloads/

Just last month, McAfee changed the rating to gray and now it looks like its red again, though there's no valid reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.