Media Monstrosity

edmund81

Reaction score
Hello,
I have recently relaunched my website on another domain and I'm looking for some feedback about how I could make it better. It is located at mediamonstrosity.com
Thanks

By the way at the moment I know it is a tiny bit confusing to get the the actual content, located at media.mediamonstrosity.com, so if you have any suggestions that would be greatly appreciated.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

edmund81

Reaction score
Thanks for that suggestion. I changed around the site a bit and that was left over, but I did a redirect in the .htaccess (probably same as cPanel one) so that everything goes back.
Thanks

FrozenTime

Reaction score
I recommend running a spell-check for new posts since it makes seem a bit less professional if any spelling errors are evident. I only see "desktp" under "A Few Icons", but anyways, just a suggestion. That is a nice site though, I like the idea and the name :)

chessteaching48

Reaction score
The navigation at the top seems to be a bit confusing.
You have both a "Home" as well as a "1.Home" link. Remove one of them.
You also have a "2. Navigation" link that also contains the "Home" link. I suggest to remove navigation, because the whole purpose of these links is navigation. Just add a "Credits" link, if needed. You already have the "3.Support" link.
Remove the numbers. Don't use sub-menu's if they are not necessary.

edmund81

Reaction score
@frozentime1737 Thanks for the nice comment! When I load it I see 'Desktop Computer' & 'PC Tower' when I hover over the pictures. Is that what you mean or am I completely missing it?

@chessteaching48 I've changed it now, thanks.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
nice looking website but why i feel that i have seen this theme on few other sites!.