Member log in page required

walidno1

Reaction score
well, I have no knowledge of PHP and hence I don't know how to code this but I want a certain part of my website (http://www.myriad.x10hosting.com/Earning_Online.html and the services page (not built). to let only the members to log into it. So, I need to make those pages to prevent visitor access and instead to show a login page. When a new member registers, the data is saved in a table and when a member logs in, it checks with the table of member data. So, any one can write these pages for me. I can offer upto 250 credits for this.

I use x10s free hosting. Oh and I use dreamweaver. a built in feature would also help.

Thanx again

Tariqul Islam

Reaction score
I can help you. If you are interested please built your services page first. Then contact me with the necessary information. I'll make your login page which will prevent un-authorized access to your pages. thanks.

walidno1

Reaction score
I can help you. If you are interested please built your services page first. Then contact me with the necessary information. I'll make your login page which will prevent un-authorized access to your pages. thanks.

well, thanx m8.......will do very soon.