Memory Exhausted

Status
Not open for further replies.

dweng85

Reaction score
Each time i try to login on my account on my website i keep getting the error message saying:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1215752203 bytes) in /home/dweng85/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 307

I have searched every single post in this forum, each of them either says its an after effect of the server move. There had been no recent server move so i am sure that it is not because of that. So then i see another answer which says to upgrade to intermediate php version. I have done that yesterday, but just recently an admin posted a thread saying that since the php upgrade had not been in effect everyone had php version 2 which is intermediate (right?) So i am a bit confused right now. The upgrade usually takes about 24 hours plus 3 hours for it to take effect. I upgraded yesterday night at around 11:00 pm, but it says since the php upgrades arent effective until sunday, i dont know what do do right now.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

May I ask you what script you are trying to use? That message means you are trying to use more than 32MB of memory, which is a lot for one PHP script.

Thanks,

dweng85

Reaction score
I am using vbulletin 3.6.8
i just installed a quick register script before this error occurred
i dont know how to uninstall it becuase it requires for the admin to log in
Edit:
btw the link to my website is http://www.dweng.elementfx.com
Edit:
my account just got suspended yet my website still has the same error, and there is no reason for the suspension
Edit:
nvm it shows suspension page
Edit:
omg it says that my account was suspended because i used a nulled script, but my friend sent me the script with instructions

Last edited:

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
That's correct, it's nulled -- Please make an unsuspension request.

dweng85

Reaction score
will my data still be in there?
will this be reported to authorities?
why is this nulled?
what is nulled?

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, No, Someone without a life want's to rip off vBulletin, so they null these scripts to use illegally, they take the callbacks, etc out so they can't find you running them. But when we find them, since it is illegal, we need to suspend the account and you need to remove the program. Or else we get a DMCA request to remove it, which then authorities are involved.

I think I summed that up. If you want vBulletin, go to http://www.vbulletin.com/ and buy the software.

dweng85

Reaction score
What is a DMCA request?
and thank you for telling me this, i did not know all of this before.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
DMCA stands for Digital Millennium Copyright Act -- I ain't going to explain it you can read more about it at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DMCA though.

Basically when something copyright is on the server illegally, we have to remove it.

dweng85

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your help and i promise i will not host this ever again. Usually how long does it take for an unsuspension to occur?

"there is a second page, i didnt notice it, i just posted a reply"

Last edited:

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Usually it's a 7 day suspension. Since you don't seem to know what you were hosting, I will unsuspend you now. I'll give you an hour to remove it (just move the folder so we can't access it), if you don't remove it within an hour, I'll suspend you for 10 days.

Sound fair? Post when your ready.

dweng85

Reaction score
I am ready,
can i keep a back up of the database because i will want to restore what i had before when i buy a vbulletin lisence, you can check my website, because i swear i will never host another nulled version, i have just searched google on more imformation on them, and the consequences seem dire, and i do not want any more trouble

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
I should have gotten here earlier, Hi.. my name is Officer Pope. This could have been a possible arrest. ;)

Chris73

Reaction score
Yes, you can leave the database there when you buy it just copy the info to config.inc.php.

I have lifted the suspension. Please do as Brandon has asked.

dweng85

Reaction score
I am simply making a back up in case i am going to buy the software later, i will not host this again, i just dont want any trouble, sorry officer pope
Edit:
Brandon asked me to move the files to another directory so you cannot access it and thus i have, i have moved it into the folder called: "vbulletiniwillremove" and i will delete it once i create a copy in which i will back up when i buy the lisenced version. Again i thank you for all the help and i promise i do not want any more trouble and i will not host any more nulled scripts since now i know what they are. I just dont want any trouble, i host websites not to gain money or anything like that, it is simply a community between me and my friends. I will never do this again.

Last edited:

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
He was kidding, he has no reason to arrest you as vBulletin has never requested anything, they don't even know about this.

Since vBulletin is a United Kingdom company, it's a little harder;)!

Thanks for cooperating.

dweng85

Reaction score
oh
thats crude humor, but i like the way he thinks
i will be using joomla for the rest of the time being, (version 1.5x)
Edit:
I have created all the nesecary back ups and now i will delete the folder:"vbulletiniwillremove" now using the cPanel File Manager
Edit:
I have deleted all the nulled files and forth, i will never do this ever again and you can always visit my site to make sure i keep my vow. Thank you for all your help, and i am truely in debt to you that you have pointed this out me, and that if the situation was different, i would have been likely sued, or arrested. Thank You again.

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Now, don't take it seriously. You don't have to be afraid now that you have removed the vBulletin. I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.