Merge Accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xplorer4x4

Reaction score
I have no idea why but I have a second hosting account I never used. I accidentaly registered the domain name under the account I was going to request to be removed? Would it be possible to merge the accounts or atleast transfer the domain name to my preferred account and then set up the primary account to be deleted? I have not added any data to my site yet, and woudl like to get this done before starting.

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I have no idea why but I have a second hosting account I never used. I accidentaly registered the domain name under the account I was going to request to be removed? Would it be possible to merge the accounts or atleast transfer the domain name to my preferred account and then set up the primary account to be deleted? I have not added any data to my site yet, and woudl like to get this done before starting.

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

The current forum account doesn't have hosting account associated with it.

Can you tell us the domain so we can check to which account it is associated to?

xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Ok got that done. Now what should I do? The hosting account Xplorer4x4 is linked to the forum account but my hosting account/domain is still associated with Xplorer4x448.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Could you specify what domain the hosting account Xplorer4x4 is using? It is not linked with any hosting account.

xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Could you specify what domain the hosting account Xplorer4x4 is using? It is not linked with any hosting account.

It has no domain because I need Xplorer4x4 associated with the getrdone domain mentioned above.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you follow the directions to swap your forum accounts that gsonline gave you? If so, what did it say when you were done? Were there any errors?

xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Why is this so difficult to get done? :-/ If you look you see the Xplorer4x4 account is linked with this forum account, that is all it would let me do. I followed the directions, I read them over and over and over, and never would it allows to to do anything besides swap which hosting account my forum name was linked to. Is it so much trouble for you guys to just do it so we can all quit wasting time on this and move on? :-/ I know I would like to get started on my project but dont want to until the accounts are the way I want. There are people around here who require more help then I will once things are set up.

It would also find out why the hosting control panels are down. I checked the Service Alerts, and I checked the New and announcements, nothing..

EDIT: I am not a techno newbie by any means but I just found this process confusing as hell! Some how, I dont know how, I managed to get the job done, but I have no clue how.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.