Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to wish everybody on x10Hosting a Merry Christmas, and for those who don't celebrate Christmas I wish you Happy Holidays. Have fun spending time with your family's, and thanks for using x10Hosting.

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
I to would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas. May this time bring you and your family together. Have a safe trip home or to wherever you may be heading.

Chris Z

Reaction score
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! Spend lots of time with friends and family and stay safe throughout the season!

"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!" - Yeah, I know it's kind of late for that now. But that's OK. Have a great Christmas!

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to Corey , all administrators , moderators and members

I hope it not too late to wish you guys.... Enjoy brand new year may X10hosting wishes get better today and everyday and year after years.

All of you have done very well thanks to Corey and others moderators management and account managers that I have a great hosting experiences.

marox

Reaction score
I'm in the category of people who don't celebrate Christmas, but it's my father's birthday, so I'm obliged in fact to celebrate it :D

Merry Christmas and happy holly days to all of you guys, and especially the X10hosting team;)

satbir

Reaction score
Thanx to all of you for providing such a good site and service.

Wishing you all, friends and family a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays..

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
Happy holidays to everyone, especially the hard working staff at x10!

alid1712

Reaction score
Merry Chrismas to all you guys too :D happy holiday, happy boxing day :p happy bew year..

tonecas

Reaction score
Well merry Christmas all and a happy new year full of gifts and funny moments:p

Status
Not open for further replies.