Metroid Prime vs Halo

Kokirilink

Reaction score
What game do you think is better Metroid Prime (gamecube) or Halo (X box)? :ermm:​
I personally belive Metroid to be the better game, It just brings back all those retro feelings that all gamers have deep inside them, not to mention those graphics:grin: oh and the amazing sound:grin: oh ya n the brilliant story:grin:​

N

Nathan

Halo 1 is a definitive winner here, yet both of the game's sequels barely did a number except bore the audience.

drake

Reaction score
id have to say halo u cant really compare graphics with gamecube and x box when u know that x box has better and i dont know about which story line would be better cause i only played halo.

xpfirewolf243

Banned
Reaction score
i dont get Metroid Prime, the story line and stuff is hard to follow and i find it a bit bad, so i would have to say halo by fare.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
halo by a longshot man
gamecube is quite the lamecube if you ask me

xbox rules!

masterchief3k

Reaction score
I love halo, but i'd have to say MP, cause the story is better. we are talking halo 1 and MP 1 since they are the first in their series, but halo 2 would own MP 1 and MP echoes. Soo, Halo, with a good reason why.

Last edited:

Maurice

Reaction score
Metroid Prime, cause I had enough off the 'cool guys shootage'... Joking but I don't really have a good reason ;).