mfhome.us.to MapleForum

Wizet

Reaction score
Hello x10. I would like your help to tell me what I need to improve on my website. To do that please rate my website on a 1-10 rating scale and explain why that is optional but it would help me alot on what I would need to improve on.

-Credits: Thank you xPlozion for helping me set up a php script.
Thank you Daniel S for helping me on my forum.

tittat

Reaction score
You must have a logo or header for your main site.The theme and layout is fine.
I registered at your forum with the username tittat.But i am having trouble with posting.I cant find the create new thread button and post reply button.

Wizet

Reaction score
Maybe it's just your PC or Mac because I just checked the forum sections and they all have the new topic button there. Also the new reply button is there too. Also thanks for the review.

sunils

Reaction score
I think a header, logo is missing even in the first page.. if they are added.. then it will be a good design.

Wizet

Reaction score
You must have a logo or header for your main site.The theme and layout is fine.
I registered at your forum with the username tittat.But i am having trouble with posting.I cant find the create new thread button and post reply button.

Sorry tittat I think it is a glitch that is going on. Whatever changes I do it goes back to default I will contact when it is finished.

I think a header, logo is missing even in the first page.. if they are added.. then it will be a good design.

Thank you sunils. Do you know the code for the banner on the top of the page.:hahano:

sunils

Reaction score
Try to design a header and then add it using ordinary html coding..

Wizet

Reaction score
I'm not the only one that has that problem ya know.