Michigan travel writer says hi

dstravelwriter51

Reaction score
Hullo all!

My name is Drake Snow (a pen name I use), and I am a travel writer from Michigan (that's why my location says "the hand" - no offense was ever intended. It's a pun by us Michiganders).

I am also an indie filmmaker and an animator. I also write for Travelblog.org and I hope to be of great service to this X10 forum community.

Some people whom know my previous IDs on other forums would be delighted to realize I am not as immature, militaristic, or as naive as I was when I started out in college. Now a college grad, and a guy who's been scammed a few times (as well as taken in by a religious cult at one point in life), I know what is reality and what I should not post. So, be happy, I am a different guy than Nate Zhang was 5 years back on the McDojo dot net forums (known by a different name). (Nate Zhang is my real name, and I once had another x10 account under that name, though I no longer use it. I lost interest in that account and hopefully it is now deleted).

Finally, I'd like to say, happy holidays (soon!), merry yuletide / Christmas, happy new year, give thanks when we need it, nice to meet you, Namarie, Frithraes (both which mean "Hello" in another language), and blessed be!