Microsoft to buy Yahoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolyin

Reaction score
Well Yahoo has rejected the bid saying that it does not reflect the value of the company or something like that.
Sorry I miss read the one above so now mine is old news :(

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
They seem to have declined it.

Swiblet

Reaction score
Good for Yahoo =) I'm proud of them. I would do ANYTHING to keep Microsoft's monopoly in check as well.

~~B3N

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I am glad that Microsoft could not take over Yahoo! and Yahoo! is smart for not letting Microsoft take over the internet. If Microsoft took over the internet, then they would probably be split up like how AT&T was split up for monopolizing the cell phone companies.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
We’re fairly certain we haven’t heard the last of this Microsoft offer to buy Yahoo! — or Google’s plans to intervene — but it looks like round oneyahoo has Yahoo! saying “no thanks” to Microsoft’s $44.6 billion buyout offer. Apparently some of the number crunchers inside Yahoo! feel like the n umber is too low of a valuation, while others want to get tied up with Google to improve search revenues — which some seem to think might have some antitrust implications. Pah, “antitrust implications.” At least Microsoft remembers when men were men, and monopolies were monopolies.

News Source: MicroTechXP

Status
Not open for further replies.