Midst - Abstract Image (1min+For 56K's)

Akkarin

Reaction score
Right I was fooling about in PS and I made this. I tried to include something with the text so I did that image next the text.

Right tell me what you think. I wasn't sure of what to call it so I wrote what came to mind.

midst3kt.jpg

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I think it's looks sweet i liek the way you do your sig's i need to learn this stuff.

carlos2

Reaction score
he gived me some link for tuts about CS2 i am going to see them and check them but onec i know where i can get CS2

Akkarin said:
I used PS CS2, you need to try some tuts out from sites such as gamerenders.com, climb-x.com, and chaosgfx.com. Also deviantart.com is a great place for tuts, and resources.

ralphie

Reaction score
it looks pretty nice. i think the green in the center is a little to bright but it still looks good. i like all of the lines though. and that thing by the text looks nice. 8/10

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
thats why it's abstract cuz of shapes and weird colors i like it

I LIKE IT A LOT! :bigok:

8.9/10 :p

Reuben

Reaction score
i like it alot, its different ..it did make my eyes close as well lol but its cool, keep it up man, 10/10

BYOBForums

Reaction score
Easily an 8. The brush is what was very good. I am making my own BG's as well, I just need to know where you got that one from, if that is ok.