Migrating/Installing Scripts in Softaculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

imaginethis

Reaction score
I thought I saw Xoops available in the install panel of Softaculous Portals/CMS and do see it is part of the 5 new scripts available (v 2.4.2), any way of migrating or easy installing it?

No install button is available on the script inside.

Or can anybody point to a how to installation guide for adding it to the cPanel if possible.

Thanks from n00b

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I thought I saw Xoops available in the install panel of Softaculous Portals/CMS and do see it is part of the 5 new scripts available (v 2.4.2), any way of migrating or easy installing it?

No install button is available on the script inside.

Or can anybody point to a how to installation guide for adding it to the cPanel if possible.

Thanks from n00b

Hi imaginethis,

If Xoops is available in the newer version of Softaculous but you cannot find it in x10Hosting's cPanel Softaculous, it may be because we have an older version of Softaculous installed on our servers and have not gotten to upgrading them yet. If you cannot find automatic Xoops installation via Softaculous, you can download it from the Xoops website at http://www.xoops.org/ and follow the instructions provided on the website.

- Adam

imaginethis

Reaction score
Thanks Adam,

I expected that and already got started on it. Just wanted to make sure I was not overlooking something in the forums about it.

I see you are an IL person... moved to Colombia S.A. from the Chicago area a few months back and actually am missing the snow a little. It is just like the movie "Ground hog day" here except instead of it being a blizzard it is idyllic.

Thanks for the input, hope I put it in the right place/forum...

J

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Also, the admins are aware that softaculous might be missing some packages on some servers. If they update the complete softaculous, Xoops might get added to the software list available for install.

Status
Not open for further replies.