Misc Errors

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sure everyone is seeing random errors. I am doing a lot of work on the servers and will get them sorted out as soon as possible.

On another note, please make sure you have an E-mail address setup with your cPanel. This is the only way for us to contact you regarding your account.

-Corey

Album

Reaction score
Hey Corey

Sorry to bother you again, but this time my Cpanel seems to have completely died out on me.

I dont even have a site any more:
http://www.bumanga.x10hosting.com

username: bumanga

I'm getting kind of worried about this whole thing. Since i cant put my contact password into my Cpanel right now, I'll just post it here:

allen_shen92@yahoo.com

Plz help get things sorted out soon. Thanks

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Your account will be restored soon :)

-Corey

darkjetx

Reaction score
phew ...thanks for the info ... my cpanel showed an @mysite.x10hosting.com email ... I changed it right away

tehpwner

Banned
Reaction score
mine (abandonware.x10hosting.com) was working yesterday but the MySQL wasn't working and now everything isn't working. Wait, my FTP is working!

maestro

Reaction score
Do you have a rough estimate on when the majority of the accounts will be up by?

Articz

Reaction score
i cant at the moment get onto my cpanel to see if ive added my email im sure i have but i thought id just tell you that the site and cpanel are still down and ive added my account to the list that need to be restored in the other post thax for the info anyways corey