Misleading details on prime membership plan, downgrade from doubleall

Status
Not open for further replies.

blobtech

Prime Account
Reaction score
Misleading details on prime membership plan, downgrade from doubleall2

I received an email last week, reminding me that my subscription on the forum inactivity timer was about to expire. After finding out that it is no longer possible to renew that subscription, I looked into the option of Prime Membership. It seemed to be a combination of 'no forum log in rule' plus an upgrade to all my services, for a more than reasonable price.

Now that my account has been updated (from 'adfree-adfree-doubleall2' to 'adfree-infinity-prime'), I find my specs degraded by as much as a factor of 6 for some. Apparently, the "double specs" means "double specs as compared to the base plan", instead of the implied "double specs as compared to your current plan".

I am not a heavy user of x10hosting resources, and I very much appreciate the hard work x10 puts into making possible their excellent hosting, for free.
But you must understand how I felt when I found out that my Double Everything plan had been removed. I do not use all resources which where doubled, but I did pay for them.

I would very much like the possibility to rollback the Prime Membership purchase, and be able to renew my inactivity timer, as that was ultimately the reason for why I chose to make this purchase.
Otherwise, I would appreciate a refund of the "Double Everything + Double Again" plan ($9.90), as those services have now been removed from my account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.