mmm, help plz

kaozskyblade

Reaction score
Ok, while i am waiting for my account to be created, i decided to satrt working on the html's(p.s., 2 days and no answer :crying: ). What i wanted to do in my site is have an online radio, with alot of spanish rock. I know the html tag to embed objects like videos or background music, but i was wondering if anyone knows a tag or something that will play all the songs in the directory in a random order. If anyone can help, plz do so :). I wanted to do it so when somebody clicks the link "listen to the radio now", a small page would come up, with the current track, the track time, and things like that.

dsfreak

Reaction score
This can be done with Flash, maybe PHP, but I'm not sure about HTML. I had a flash site, and it had a music player, but you can't have copyrighted music on your website, x10 policy. Also, you might just use Winamp's shoutcast, very easy to use, and you get to pick what songs to play. << FREE

kaozskyblade

Reaction score
So, with that shoutcast thing, do i set up a server or something. And, can i put a link from the Web Page to the Shoutcast radio thing???

kaozskyblade

Reaction score
mmmm
B
u
m
p

.....Come on ppl, any help??any1 know how to run the sever through the bandwidth X10 gives us???