Which do you prefer, MMOs or Gaming Sites

• MMOs

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Gaming Site

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

rs.top

Reaction score
Which do you prefer, MMOs such as WOW, RuneScape, or MapleStory. Or do you like gaming sites such as miniclip or pogo.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Gaming sites. I'm not much of an MMO person. I do play a lot of First Person shooter games though such as Team Fortress 2 and the like, so even then, I'm not even on Miniclip that often.

Zangetsu

Reaction score
mmo and you dont have to look far ^_^ (points towards his signature)

xPlozion

Reaction score
mmo and you dont have to look far ^_^ (points towards his signature)
tf2? i voted mmo because since i started playing fps's online, single player is kinda boring.

i'm playing wolf: et, tce, soon cod4 and d/l urban terror now (all for the pc)

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm a first person shooter or third person shooter (GOW) guy. And an occasional flight game (SWBFII space battles)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm a first person shooter or third person shooter (GOW) guy. And an occasional flight game (SWBFII space battles)

I love Battlefront II space battles. It's fun to glitch on them from time to time and bomb the ships from inside of their own ship with a bomber. Space Yavin has the most glitches in it in terms of a space battle map.

Last edited:

thebabyhater

Reaction score
Gaming sites by far, even though I don't frequent them much. I used to like the occasional MMO back in the day, but now, there are so many "internet stupid" people out there.

"HOW I CAM FITEW U?!"

That gets old REALLY fast. -_-

nterror

Reaction score
Neither. Never understood the appeal of flash games. MMOs are tedious point-click games that rely on time spent, not skill.

FPS-Z games for me...

Repneiras

Reaction score
Out of the two, I like MMOs better although i do play FPSs (Counter-Strike 1.6). The two MMOs I play are Perfect World (the International version of the original MMORPG) and Combat Arms, a MMOFPS. The female armour on Perfect World is bit revealing though :O

-Repneiras ;)

fempower

Reaction score
Gaming sites since they have more variety and don't have the stats treadmill.