MMORPG forum

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I like the landing page. The blue text doesn't stand out as well as it should against the background, however. There's also the problem that I get a a forum theme that's dull compared to the landing page ;)

The forum runs pretty fast and smoothly, though. There's not much to it in the way of posts, but you need members for that. Looks grerat so far.

Napas

Reaction score
just installed forums , im gonna buy vbulletin as soon as some ppl join into project .
about blue text il manage it later. :p
and only intro made by my studio, didnt mess with forum yet

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity, aside from the games already in the forum's categories, what MMO's do you plan on 'supporting'?

ryan.mcmillan1045

Reaction score
hey check out my new project

www.ownmmo.com

(best viewed with 1280 x 1024 screen resolution )

the first page is great(good gfx), although you are using a free forum software with a bad theme, i reckon you should create your own forum(which is what i am working on at the moment) or create a theme for your forum, if your ambitious enough

Napas

Reaction score
You're welcome in my project , i need admins and moderators anyways. As soon as project will start moving , il buy vbulletin licence and make a good template.

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

all kind of mmos , u can request some mmo , and il open category :D

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Is there any room for a forum community moderator? I have plenty of experience there ;)

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Just an FYI, your URL is throwing this error:

Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.