MMORPG'S

THeLL

Reaction score
Does anyone play them? I play Rose Online (free, beta).
I also have a forum of this game at roseon.x10hosting.com ;)

It's from the makers of ragnarok online

Chris

Reaction score
I play World of Warcraft. It's a great game as I've posted in other threads.

Alacritous

finalbell

Reaction score
From the makers of RO eh? That's news to me. I was a little skeptic about Gravity being the creator of the game bec. I thought the game was from Russia. I did a little search and found out it was suppose to be "rush on" instead of "Russian". ^^;;

My brothers played that game when the RO server is lagged. Can't play any graphic-heavy game since our video card won't be able to handle it... so sad..

elven

Reaction score
i play rubies of the eventide (www.eventide.net)
and kalonline (kalonline.com)

both are pretty good and absolutely free to play

i've also played knight online for a while

bernhardt

Reaction score
I play conquer Online. Not bad of a mmorpg as its free but then they favor their paying customers more. >.<

Going to try RO soon.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I used to play Ultima Online back in 97 for a few years... then I played Asheron's Call when it came out for a few years... I bought every MMORPG from that time but didn't really like any of the others... now you guys keep me too busy to play games :)

-Corey

Maurice

Reaction score
Ah, I played Ultima Online like 2 years ago, on the shard Neverlands ;)

THeLL

Reaction score
ademonicbaby said:
Ah, I played Ultima Online like 2 years ago, on the shard Neverlands ;)

That's a nice game too ;)
(I can't seem to edit my first post, the url is www.rose-online-forum.tk instead of the one I mentiod there, I don't want to look like I'm spamming though )

Neo89

Reaction score
i really want to play the Matrix Online, can't wait for that to come out, it looks really cool.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a WoW emu server running if anyone wants to play around on it, PM me :)

-Corey

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Neo89 said:
i really want to play the Matrix Online, can't wait for that to come out, it looks really cool.
Ya me too :grin:

temple

Reaction score
Corey I wanna try WoW emu. but anyone could provide me a site to download the WoW GAME?

Matthews255

Reaction score
How about The Matrix Online. I was Downloading the Beta Stress Test from File Planet but it took an entire weekend to get half of the 1.7gb. I went to the download page on Monday but the file had been removed.

I was so looking forward to playing it.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
temple said:
Corey I wanna try WoW emu. but anyone could provide me a site to download the WoW GAME?

PM Me :chris:

Lucullus

Reaction score
I tried MUonline a few times but got tired of the constant lag and decided to try something else... went thru a few and ended up playing Knight Online World... free and with less lag and more alternatives. Good graphics and not talking high end machinery either... I run an old piece of s**t and still get to play it and have fun.
What I like most is the fact that you can create a clan and then go fight in wars against orcs or other clans... really good indeed.

Hiryuu SC

Reaction score
See i play WoW with someones elses account but its boring and i am not willing to pay 15 dollars/month plus the cost of the game for a game like WoW. The game is too short and top level is easily attainable and i have seen the new updates and they suck but i would definately have gotten the game if it had a single player or testing area you could play on wihtout the use of the internet but now i just realized that you can run private servers like people did with mu online and RO

SHould i just google World of Warcraft private servers or does someone have a website or beter search terms?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.blizzhackers.com/ , they'll have it in their forums... I was going to run a WoW emu server but they like to sue people ;(. I'm going to run an Ultima Online one now ;)
-Corey