Mobile Brands

rokula

Reaction score
I've tried Samsung, Sony Ericsson, Nokia and Motorola and Nokia wins hands down. They always have the most functionality, stability and most importantly the best user interface. There is a reason the Fins launched the first modern cell phone network ;)

knutico

Reaction score
Well actually I have never tried nokia, but I might try it, or maybe I will stick to the brands that have always worked great for me

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
LG is the best so far I've had.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I've tried Samsung, Sony Ericsson, Nokia and Motorola and Nokia wins hands down. They always have the most functionality, stability and most importantly the best user interface. There is a reason the Fins launched the first modern cell phone network ;)

I think Nokia was stable till they moved to symbian OS (the N series).

Slothie

Reaction score
My n95 works perfectly for me =D

Though it didn't before the firmware upgrade :p

naynesh

Reaction score
I would say that the most good sounding name is probably "Apple".Simple and great.The creativity is absolutely amazing better than nokia.It gives you more features.The iPhone is a multimedia and Internet-enabled quad-band GSM EDGE-supported mobile phone designed and sold by Apple Inc. The iPhone's functions include those of a camera phone and a portable media player ("iPod"), in addition to text messaging and visual voicemail. It also offers Internet services including e-mail, web browsing, and local Wi-Fi connectivity. User input is accomplished via a multi-touch screen with virtual keyboard and buttons.Also not to forget the ipod:

iPod is a brand of portable media player designed and marketed by Apple and launched in October 2001. The line-up currently consists of the original style hard drive-based flagship iPod classic, the premium iPhone-like iPod touch, the mid-level video-capable iPod nano, and the low-end screenless iPod shuffle.

The current iPod classic models store media on an internal hard drive, while all other current models use flash memory to enable their smaller size. Like many digital music players, iPods can also serve as external data storage devices.
Ipod nano,Ipod v2,Also the great invention of the apple ipod touch.
Which lets you go on the internet.That you have got to say it wonderful.Its touch screen and keyboard.For me apple is all i buy(all i can afford).

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
iPod is a more of a cult in my eyes. It so specific in everything, own music format, own program.
Almost all other mp3 players and video players are just plug and play. No install of software needed. Like any USB device really should be. I mean take my HSDPA modem for instance. Its Vodafone, parts from Huawie. It just plugs and plays on any computer with xp sp2 or higher. It installs min software from the flash and then recognises as a virtual drive from there on in.

The only thing apple would have going for it in thier new arival to the cellular phone market would be thier design aspect. Always easy on the eyes.

warlordste

Reaction score
mines gottas be nokia because they have cool phones and beacuse i own an n95 :p