Mod_rewrite help

Status
Not open for further replies.

takuhii

Reaction score
I am having some problems with Mod_rewrite. I am on stoli. Is Mod_rewrite still active on stoli??

takuhii

Reaction score
# htaccess file version 1.1.6.0
# Update the above and the define in setup.php when you make changes to the rewrite rules!
# NOTE: Change the RewriteBase below to the absolute path to your zenphoto directory. (Or let setup.php do it for you!)
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On

#### !!! Change this to the web path (eg: http://www.yourwebsite.com/photos --> /photos) !!!
RewriteBase /zenphoto
####

RewriteRule ^admin/?$ zp-core/admin.php [R,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
RewriteRule ^albums/?(.+/?)?$ $1 [R=301,L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
RewriteRule ^.*$ - [R,L]

RewriteRule index\.php$ index.php [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^page/([0-9]+)/?$ index.php?page=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^page/([A-Za-z0-9\-_]+)/?$ index.php?p=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(.*)/page/([0-9]+)/?$ index.php?album=$1&page=$2 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(.*)page/([A-Za-z0-9\-_]+)/?$ index.php?album=$1&p=$2 [L,QSA]

#### Rewrite rule addtion for search
RewriteRule ^page/([A-Za-z0-9\-_]+)/fields([0-9]+)/(.*)/([0-9]+)/?$ index.php?p=$1&searchfields=$2&words=$3&page=$4 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^page/([A-Za-z0-9\-_]+)/fields([0-9]+)/(.*)/?$ index.php?p=$1&searchfields=$2&words=$3 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^page/([A-Za-z0-9\-_]+)/archive/(.*)/([0-9]+)/?$ index.php?p=$1&date=$2&page=$3 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^page/([A-Za-z0-9\-_]+)/archive/(.*)/?$ index.php?p=$1&date=$2 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^page/([A-Za-z0-9\-_]+)/tags/(.*)/([0-9]+)/?$ index.php?p=$1&searchfields=4&words=$2&page=$3 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^page/([A-Za-z0-9\-_]+)/tags/(.*)/?$ index.php?p=$1&searchfields=4&words=$2 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^page/([A-Za-z0-9\-_]+)/(.*)/([0-9]+)/?$ index.php?p=$1&words=$2&page=$3 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^page/([A-Za-z0-9\-_]+)/(.*)/?$ index.php?p=$1&words=$2 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(.*)/image/(thumb|[0-9]{1,4})/([^/\\]+)$ zp-core/i.php?a=$1&i=$3&s=$2 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(.*)/image/([^/\\]+)$ zp-core/i.php?a=$1&i=$2 [L,QSA]
####

# Catch-all - everything else gets handled in PHP for compatibility.
RewriteRule ^(.*)/?$ index.php?album=$1 [L,QSA]
</IfModule>

takuhii

Reaction score
Sorry, why was my thread closed??? The situation is not resolved, no one has bothered to respond since I was asked to post the contents of my .htaccess file...

takuhii

Reaction score
yeah, I thought it was that originally, but no matter what I set that to, it just broke the site...

Status
Not open for further replies.