mod_rewrite

Status
Not open for further replies.

a.gavrilescu66

Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to install the jobberbase script on the efxmarket.com domain i from the requirement s I see I meet all of the regarding the php and sql but I am not sure about the mod_rewrite if it is enabled. Can you please tell me if you can enable this mod_rewrite for me?
Here are the script requirements:

Before proceeding, make sure you have PHP 5+ and MySQL 4.1+ installed on your server. Also, Apache modulemod_rewrite has to be enabled and overriding default settings with .htaccess needs to be allowed.
If you are 100% sure that your server meets the requirements then you can skip the following lines and go directly to the first step, else please read on.

To mak sure you have at least PHP 5 and mod_rewrite active, create a file called phpinfo.php and paste the following code into it:

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Upload it to your server and access it like this http://www.yoursitesnamecomeshere.com/phpinfo.php (Note: the path could differ in your case, specially if you've uploaded it into a subfolder)
The PHP version should appear in the page's header. Make sure that it's at least version 5.
Also, to see that you have mod_rewrite active, search in the page for the string mod_rewrite. If you don't find it, contact your hosting and ask them to activate this module.

Best Regards,

Gavrilescu Alexandru

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Mod_rewrite is activated in all hosting accounts. phpinfo is deactivated for security purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.