Modify Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
I brought this up in another topic in the Off-Topic section, but I thought that I might as weel bring it up here and see if I can get assistance.

When I click on the Account Modification link, it loads a blank screen. I was able to access it during the first 3 days of creating my account (Oct 18). I know that whatever changes I made worked, because my original domain that I signed up for doesn't exist anymore.

This is what is shown in my Account Overview
Forum Name: YamiKaitou
cPanel Name: lunatica
Email:
Account Status: Suspended
Package:
Ad Free: Disabled
Created: 12/31/69

Then, when I go to the suspension check page to check to see if I have been suspended or something, it states "The username lunatica was not found in the database." when I know it exist because I still can log into cPanel using it.

I will find out this week if my cPanel is linked with my forum account as Nov 1 marks 2 weeks. And, yes, I have attempted to relink the accounts and I recieved a conformation email asking to confirm it and I clicked the link and it stated "Forum name link with cPanel completed.". So, if I get suspended for inactivity, it is lying as I am here everyday and I have attempted to link the accounts.

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
I was looking at one of the unsespend request topics and found that one of the people's account is not showing up in the AM's control panel. And that person replied saying that the account modification page just shows a blank white page, just like mine. Now, if possible, could an AM look and see if my account is in your control panel? If an AM would like to see that the account does actually work via cPanel, I am willing to PM the info to log into it to them upon their request.

Status
Not open for further replies.