Mono is Running - ASP.NET(VB) Down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gichan

Reaction score
We can see that the mono is running on servers. But mono cannot execute VB properly yet. I tested very common functions and methods like Format and Now. But mono says they are not available in the current context. Please check this matter. Now method worked yesterday. But today it also not working. Format worked earlier before server migration.

Are those problems temporary or permanent?

Please help.
Thank you.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I have contacted staff about this issue and they should look into it shortly.

gichan

Reaction score
I don't think so.

Asp.net was down in x10 for about a month. Still they are unable to resolve this matter. Staff never had a answer for asp.net downtime.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I am now aware that the head admin has mono coming up pretty soon in his priority list. However, he is unreachable at the moment, so it may take some time before he dives in the problem.

gichan

Reaction score
Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm sorry but administrators are doing nothing for this problem. Since these are Apache servers they may not experts on Microsoft technologies.

Now Asp.net is down more than for a month.

Upgrades have been going on for more than a month, and they are still going on. Everyone was notified ahead of time, several times, in fact that these changes were going to happen. Have some patience, please. They've been doing a lot trying to take care of thousands of free accounts, and doing the upgrades and taking care of the paid accounts as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.