Moola Invites for -7 (YES, -7!!) Credits

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvd7793

Reaction score
link removed

I am offering Moola invitations for -7 credits. Now, why on earth would I pay YOU? I get a bonus when you get a bonus. Your account is limited in no way what so ever, and you don't LOSE any credits for signing up through me. You MUST use the referral link above, post here, and get your 7 credits.

What is Moola?

" Moola's patented tournament model allows millions of people to attempt to win anywhere up to $10,000,000 playing exciting, nearly addictive games against one another, for free. How? Players start by receiving 1¢ from sponsors."

"With penny in hand, users may begin ascending the Moola Tower: The progressive level system at the heart of the tournament model. On level 1, a player will be matched in a 2-player game against another player who also has 1 penny. Players may choose from a variety of existing games, and Moola will regularly offer new titles to choose from. The winner of this game will emerge with the other's penny, for a total of 2¢, and have the opportunity to continue climbing to the next double or nothing level."

You can also watch a video explaining it by clicking link removed On that page, just click What Is Moola? Click Here to found out!

Again, the link is link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Do you gain money in any way, shape or form by people registering with your referral link?
If so, this thread must be closed.

Sohail

Reaction score
Yeah if that's so then it must be closed... Otherwise it's safe to keep open.

Status
Not open for further replies.