More Disk Space and other features

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdsex10h

Reaction score
Hi x10, I signed up Free to host my database with unlimited space however Cpanel only shows 512Mb. Why so?

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Cpanel only shows 512Mb. Why so?
for new x10hosting's free-hosting accounts - disk space is initially limited at 512 MB - Users may request (in this forum) for unmetered (not unlimited) disk space

The requirements for unmetered disk space are:
* The account has been active for at least 7 days.
* The account must be using at least half (50%) of it's current disk space allotment.
* The account must have a valid (i.e. working) website and follows the Terms of Service (TOS).
before x10hosting's Admins will upgrade your account

this upgrade is completely free

tdsex10h

Reaction score
for new x10hosting's free-hosting accounts - disk space is initially limited at 512 MB - Users may request (in this forum) for unmetered (not unlimited) disk space

The requirements for unmetered disk space are:
* The account has been active for at least 7 days.
* The account must be using at least half (50%) of it's current disk space allotment.
* The account must have a valid (i.e. working) website and follows the Terms of Service (TOS).
before x10hosting's Admins will upgrade your account

this upgrade is completely free
Hey thanks for the advice bdistler. I guess it must be the TOS since my site's met all other requirements. Will look into it.

tdsex10h

Reaction score
Requesting for additional disk space on top of the 512Mb please. Need to upload the rest of my files (education-related). Hoping for a quick response. Thank you.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately the majority of the files on the account are located with the "server" subdirectory, which contains files/folders that aren't part of your main website. If you're in need of storage space we would recommend a storage space provider such as Dropbox, as all files on your account must be a part of your website to be in line with our Terms of Service.

tdsex10h

Reaction score
Hi Livewire. Thanks for responding. The server files you saw are actually part of our Moodle Learning Management System site (LMS) which we intend to direct learners to via the tdse domain. Would this still be a violation of TOS?

europex1

Reaction score
guys any help on how to make the post seen by the supports ?
i have been sending them for a long time and no one is replying to me as i am running out of space and bandwidth
please anyone has any idea tell me how to solve this contacting issue ?

do they reply randomly or there is a time frame for the tickets ?

thank you all guys

tdsex10h

Reaction score
Hi Europex1, John Y. from x10 just replied to my email over the weekend. New accounts must wait 30 days before the space upgrade. Hope this helps.

kenny9

Reaction score
tdsex10h, I is best to post your request separately. When you "piggy-back" on another thread, your request/problem can go unnoticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.