More new Accounts

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I've activated the account creation script. The server might run a little slow while this is going. Thanks for your patience.

-Corey

waster

Reaction score
good job, Corey :)

*off topic: i got wied emails... like this one: Dear Voxas Vox,
Thank you for signing up with x10Hosting. Your application for free web hosting has been submitted. Please click the link below to confirm your E-mail address and activate your account.

whose Voxas Vox? and what's that message ?

waster

Reaction score
thanks dest581 , i should do search before ask anything .... :)

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Good to know :)

More pepole will join our community

Joker Boy

Reaction score
Awesome! My friend just got his account today ;)

I have a question. when you "run" a script, what is that? Do you litteraly have a server next to you and are running the script on the server or what? IM SOO CONFUSED!!!

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Joker Boy said:
I have a question. when you "run" a script, what is that? Do you litteraly have a server next to you and are running the script on the server or what? IM SOO CONFUSED!!!

No the x10 server is used, he problem uses PuTTY, an SSH client, to connect and run the php or perl script or w/e...then the accounts are taken out of db quene and created and the user gets an e-mail.

THaT 1 DJ

Reaction score
I just got my account activated too today, but I can't login with the info provided in the email.

Could you possibly give me some help Corey?

Thanks in advance!

Enrico

Reaction score
now i recieved the no reply email to activate my account 2 times.. i clicked the link 2 times.. it said i would get my account in 1 hour at least cuz it sends every hour.... but 1,5 days futher.. still nothing... weird:dunno:

Enrico

Reaction score
hey x10hosting... I registered on 2 different emails.. now I've my account details on the email i registered just 2 days ago.. the 4 days one still didnt arrived but I'm not using 2 accounts.. I'm asking u guys to not active the account of this email: eric.enrico@gmail.com just delete it because I have my account now on my other email mgs.enrico@gmail.com Thx guys! you guys can also delete this forum account.. it was with the eric.enrico hosting account... my forum account for mgs.enrico@gmail.com (the right one which works now thank god!) has the forum name: mgsrico, i'll use that one from now on..

thank you guys!

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
hitmoney said:
What Should I Do?

First, don't double post.

Second, probably just wait for an answer.

Why can't you get mail from x10? ...

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Check your spam folders or add *@x10hosting.com to your whitelists.

-Corey

Energritz

Reaction score
Just a Question, For those that have Requested Hosting and that are waiting because of the server like the 15 Days wait , do those people still have to wait , or do we have to Re-register?

its been another 3hrs and no reply can someone please tell if i must re-register or not and continue waiting the 15Days

Last edited:

Energritz

Reaction score
Sorry to double post, but no one will answer me...
All i want to know is that do i have to re-register for hosting due to the automated script?
If not i have been waiting more than 7 days now. Please just dont ignore this post, because right
now i feel like going elsewhere.