More Subdomains?

clonetrooper9494

Reaction score
On my account, I am planning on creating 3 subdomains, and a addon domain, but when I register the addon domain with cPanel it creates a subdomain that I can't remove, therefore not allowing me to use 3 subdomains. I asked about this in Free Hosting, and they said that there is no way around it and to ask in here.

I don't know how the cPanel admin center works, but maybe there is a way to allow more subdomains if you have addon domains, or maybe a way to prevent addon domains from creating subdomains altogether?

xavier2000

Reaction score
On my account, I am planning on creating 3 subdomains, and a addon domain, but when I register the addon domain with cPanel it creates a subdomain that I can't remove, therefore not allowing me to use 3 subdomains. I asked about this in Free Hosting, and they said that there is no way around it and to ask in here.

I don't know how the cPanel admin center works, but maybe there is a way to allow more subdomains if you have addon domains, or maybe a way to prevent addon domains from creating subdomains altogether?

you can upgrade your acount. its called double everything and its only $4.95 a one time fee. That would give you more subdomains. here is the link below

http://x10hosting.com/upgrade.php

Hope this helps
xavier

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score

Add-on domains work like subdomains because you can access them from two locations:

addondomain.maindomain.com or at addondomain.com

therefore, add-on domains will create a subdomain regardless of what control panel is used.

To get more subdomains, you need to purchase the double package or upgrade to an ad enhanced package.

priyaa161

Reaction score
It is the drawback of cPanel and there is no ways to get it off. It is basically provided for a better stats but when the number of subdomains are limited then it creates a lot of problem.