More than one hosting account

satbir

Reaction score
I understand (correct if I am wrong) presently x10hosting allows only one hosting account per household. This restrict to have more than one hosting account for different people in family.

Also for one person, there are many cases that we would like to have more than one website. It will be difficult to host many sites on one account because of size, sometime restrictions on running same CMS/ blogging tool in different directories.

Would suggest that we allow more than one hosting account for same household especially for the users who are with x10hosting for quite sometime now.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I understand (correct if I am wrong) presently x10hosting allows only one hosting account per household. This restrict to have more than one hosting account for different people in family.

Also for one person, there are many cases that we would like to have more than one website. It will be difficult to host many sites on one account because of size, sometime restrictions on running same CMS/ blogging tool in different directories.

Would suggest that we allow more than one hosting account for same household especially for the users who are with x10hosting for quite sometime now.

I'm inclined to disagree; x10 has a policy of 1 per user and I don't see a reason to change that. If the free hosting can't support multiple sites like you need it to, jump to a VPS or Paid which can handle much more and is on a more stable/better uptime server anyways.