More then one free account??

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadish

Reaction score
Respected Sir!!!

First of all I want to thank you for providing us such a fantastic hosting service for zero cost... I'm using your services for more then a year now and I'm really satisfied and happy with your services and specially your Support Team....

Sir, I want to ask a question that can I have more then one free hosting account here at x10hosting???

I want to host two different domains on two different hosting account and I dont want to use addon domain option...

Thanx n regards

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
No. That's against x10hosting Terms of Service.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
No. That's against x10hosting Terms of Service.

Ahoy is right. You can't have more than one account, but you can have more than one domain to account. You can use add on domains, which will allow you to direct a domain to a subdirectory on your site. For example:

twinkie.pcriot.com/muffins.com -> muffins.com

Be aware that there is a limit of 3 addon domains per account. Each addon domain (for reasons I don't yet know) also requires use of a subdomain, which also has a limit 3.

You need to resiter the domain with a third party service, and direct it to x10 (instructions below). Certain domains are free, like mine at supertwinkie.co.cc registered at co.cc. For a .com, you would have to pay $10 and up. GoDaddy is the cheapest last time I checked.

Instructions can be found here: http://kb.x10hosting.com/questions.php?questionid=26

Last edited:

nadish

Reaction score
Thanx alot... Thats what I wanted to confirm.... Thanx to you both for clearing my doubt... Mods can close this thread now to avoide any Spam Comments and reply...

Regards

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Thanx alot... Thats what I wanted to confirm.... Thanx to you both for clearing my doubt... Mods can close this thread now to avoide any Spam Comments and reply...

Regards

Hi nadish,

Now that your question has been answered and you have requested that the ticket will be closed, I will do so. Feel free to create a new support ticket if you need more help or have any additional questions.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.