More Updates!

chili5

Reaction score
Wow, I love the new look. Come on after my break - and the forum looks amazing! :D

QueenHawkeye

Reaction score
Woah, nice forum update! It looks completely different, in the good way. Keep up the good work!

hamsn

Reaction score
I was amazed to see the new skin also I was amazed looking at forum topics that no topic such as
'Do you like the new skin?' have been made.

Now here it is!
Edit:
Are any more updates coming???

Updates are like a good news when you enter x10 forums, you get delighted by them.

Last edited:

frankfriend

Reaction score
Congratulations - the new skin is sharp, clear, looks like HD on the web. It is much easier to read, and so much better than the last one. It's so good I plan to copy it! Well, parts of it.

The new logo is interesting. I think it is the first 'new logo' from any company that I actually liked when I first saw it. Who designed it?

Great job.

Daniel S

Reaction score
Congratulations - the new skin is sharp, clear, looks like HD on the web. It is much easier to read, and so much better than the last one. It's so good I plan to copy it! Well, parts of it.

The new logo is interesting. I think it is the first 'new logo' from any company that I actually liked when I first saw it. Who designed it?

Great job.

It is in the footer. ;)

Copyright ©2000 - 2008, x10Hosting.com. All Rights Reserved.
No Duplication Permitted! vBulletin skin created by CompletevB.com

So I would not recommed copying the skin, for obvious reasons. :)

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
It is in the footer. ;)

So I would not recommed copying the skin, for obvious reasons. :)

They didn't design the logo. ;) I cant remember off hand exactly who did.

Last edited:

Daniel S

Reaction score
Sorry, I thought he meant copy parts of the forums. My mistake.

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
This is one hell of a skin for x10hosting... Good to see such a friendly forum which not always very happening on other forums. The theme is very pleasant for the eyes and it looks simple to view and click around.

dquigley

Reaction score
I like the new one, I think I liked the old one better D: Maybe im a die hard x10 classic fan :p

iGamer

Reaction score
I've seen the Light!

Great Job guys! always good to see an excellent company like x10 grow and improve, and involves its customers. :biggrin: :lol:

Last edited:

Drumy

Reaction score
This new skin like me too much, it's more easy to read and to browse. Thanks to administration for this change.
The new logo looks very good ;)

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
I've already commented on the new theme (I like it) but here's my latest observation.

Now this one really shows my attention to detail, & boy am I being fussy.....Has anyone else seen that little glitch in the new forum's screen? There's a tiny little vertical line sitting in the background, just above the Member Panel (top-right). It's starting to bug me! Follow the red arrow to see what I'm referring to ;

Glitch_in_x10_forum_theme20090125.png

Clearly I must have too much time on my hands...but if I wasn't here to point out really important things like this, who else would do it?!!

oinkoink

Reaction score
Oink

uhm i like the skin.. its nice and lively.. uhmm great work corey.. and keep up the good work . ill vote for x10hosting for the top free hosting.!! :biggthump