Most annoying gaming moment?

Reaction score
What game caused you the most anguish/annoyance/anger due to something happening in the game or how it was created? For me I'd say Castlevania 64, since I just beat that game a few hours ago, only to find out that since I beat it on easy mode, I only actually beat half of the game, and now I have to start over and beat it on normal to finish the second half of the game, bear in mind that I also have to replay the entire first half of the game. All of the time I spent playing that game, only to have to do it all over again, plus having to do the other half of the game.

csc2ya

Reaction score
On Forza 3, I would say my most annoying moment would be finishing an endurance race....something like 13 laps round nurburgring, I was first, and nearing the final straight. I put too much power down on the last corner, spun out, and watched the rest of the pack go flying past me.

I had sworn I was not going to use the rewind feature during that race as well. Ended up coming last.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The things that annoy me the most are the boss battles that come from some adventure games. Some of those even on easy are just poorly designed and it's not obvious as to how to kill them, however I suppose that's what makes a game good! Otherwise, nothing else is annoying or bugs me.

By the way, I find game glitches to be awesome. Star Wars: Battlefront II and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 have the best glitches which I exploit for gain.

wongers

Reaction score
losing all my acheivements on Bad Company 2 after clearing single player on hardest difficulty, not sure how it happened to this day :(

eternalmoon

Reaction score
I HATE it when your playing an RPG, and your getting to a really great part in the story, and than it just leaves you hanging, no explanation, no history, and no sequel promising to reveal it later. It just sits there...drives me insane!

posidyn

Reaction score
X-Wing: Alliance
Flying all the way into Death Star II, destroying the reactor core and then I could not find the way out from the reactor core chamber.

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score
Call of Duty: MW2 when I collected all the enemy intel and found out it was worthless for ingame stuff. Jeez, that really did do me!

~John

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
My desktop is set to change every 5 minutes, and it fades, so it steals the graphics. So every five minutes my game goes all glitchy :(

~Callum

school2soccer56

Reaction score
I cannot stand it when users are lagging. If a person does not have the computer capabilities to play an intense game; then they should not be playing an intense game!! Its worse if the person is lagging on purpose :)

also campers

azntechguy

Reaction score
I hate it when I play an online game and do very well on a particular round... only to find out that my internet got disconnected and it was all for nothing!

(Thanks a lot Verizon!)

wongers

Reaction score
altho id put that down to user error and generally being a nub lol

agogefit

Reaction score
my most annoying gaming moment is gta 3 when you had to go across the 3 maps blowing up those stupid drug stands or whatever it was. took me forever lol