Motorcycles, what's your ride?

Veivei

Reaction score
For those who loves to ride a bike, what's your bike?
Mine is Yamaha Jupiter MX 135cc, modified the bike twice.
Here's the pics..

First Mod, still looking so original with small changes:
jmx.jpg

Final Mod, engine & visual modification, it's 150cc now, top speed is about 180Km/h ^^
jmxfinal.jpg

A friend's custom J MX:
orangegi0.jpg

Post your bike or pics of your favourite rides here.

KowKing

Reaction score
Top Gear Top Tip: Motorcycles don't go on the cool wall because they're far from cool.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Motorcycles are extremely cool Dewayne (if that's what you're getting at); as for me, any Harley would be my preference. I prefer the old-school motorcycles rather than those new sporty Ducati and Kawasaki types

erdos_suitcase

Reaction score
Top Gear Top Tip: Motorcycles don't go on the cool wall because they're far from cool.

MMMMM...thats a bit harsh ...there are plenty of cool bikes out there personally i would stick to good old british bikes

something like a Hesketh Vampire...lovely v twin engine...1000cc ...solidly built...and the even better thing since there were only forty built ....

foreign bikes the suzuki RE5 ...lovely smooth ride but the rotary engine can be a bit on the fiddly side if something goes wrong....

Veivei

Reaction score
:werd: Dunno what's the point of showing me the video :dunno:

Well you better make yourself a thread about your cool cars if you own one.

I post my own modified bike and wanna know what's other member's ride like. Besides that my thread here is just For those who loves to ride a bike, for motorcycles fans to post something related to bikes/motorcycles.