Moved site not working

natcorsi

Reaction score
Hello, I'm trying to change a wordpress site from mushroom.x10.bz to tocadosmagos.x10.bz, the files are already at the new address, however the screen appears completely white, I've already made the settings in the database and wp-config, but when I try to enter the folders via ftp, only an INCOMING folder appears instead of public_html and the website is not work. What can it be?

Thanks for attention!

Edit: I saw that the domain tocadosmagos has 0b of storage, I believe this may have something to do with it

1675647541909.png

Last edited:

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
staff will need to review this post.

im suspecting possibly 2 issues here

1- i dont see your tocadosmagos.x10.bz as active, by default your mushroom.x10.bz is active.
im unsure if the multi account rule applies here or not. as your only allowed 1 account per ip address
i wonder if this why your tocadosmagos.x10.bz shows 0 mb size for storage.
staff will need to check and elaborate on that.

2- i may be wrong, but moving a website generally only works with html files.
when wordpress or other similar scripts are used you need to install them.
mostly due to created file paths and databases

natcorsi

Reaction score
Hi! the size is increasing, however I cannot compress the files from server 1 to send to server 2, because when creating the tar.gz file it says that there is not enough space, I am trying to download the files from the server, but so far without success.

I tried to make a backup to dropbox through a wordpress plugin, but I'm not succeeding, because it's taking too long.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
x10 hosting does not provide script support, such as wordpress or its plugins.

can you do an external backup to download but not saving to server 2 temporarily save to server 1.
then download it to your computer and then delete the file. so it dont take up so much space.

ctyrd

Reaction score
@natcorsi
500 mb disk space is all you get for both domains. When you compress files you are storing the archive on the 500 mb disk space. you dont have enough disk space.

You need a ftp client and backup the contents of the public_html directory to your local hard drive without compression. x10 free hosting service is not sufficient for your website project.