Moving back to Free Hosting....Need a little help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

black-rain-ninja

Reaction score
I just canceled my premium hosting account only cause I no longer needed the extra features at this time and I planned to just build my site's new version back on the free hosting account.

Only problem is I don't know how to log into my free hosting Cpanel anymore I don't have the link, I'm not sure if my entire hosting account is now considered canceled so I have to remake a free hosting account again or what.

I know your not suppose to have more then one FREE account so i didn't want to go create a new one if my old free hosting is still active from when I switched to premium.

-Any help would be very appreciated.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you haven't been to your Free Hosting account in a while, it was probably suspended for inactivity (an account portal login is required at least every 30 days) and subsequently terminated. (I can't log into the account information system to confirm.)

Go to your account portal at http://x10hosting.com/portal/? -- if you have an existing account that's still valid, you can access cPanel from there. If you don't see a Free Hosting account, feel free to create a new one (although it may take some time to make it through the system at the moment).

black-rain-ninja

Reaction score
Thanks, That is probably what happened cause I stopped logging into my free account once I bought premium hosting service. I signed up again, it didn't say it already existed so it should be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.