Moving & Other Fun

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
x10 is under going a huge move. We are getting 2 additional servers, recoding almost our whole backend and adding other websites. There will most likely be some bugs and issues here and there. Please stick with us and be patient while we get through this all.

-Corey

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Corey. I thank you and all the other admins and developers for doing all this work.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, finally x10 is back after many hours!

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Good luck! Thanks for the info and to everyone that makes x10hosting the best host!

lambada

Reaction score
Ahhh. that explains all.

I hope that the new backend will be more robust. Any word on these other websites ;)

Last edited:

Chris Z

Reaction score
alright members, this is awesome but please do not spam up this thread (or any thread that Corey creates, for that matter), let's leave the posts for questions about the move and stuff, OK?

Thanks

Last edited:

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
lambada said:
Ahhh. that explains all.

I hope that the new backend will be more robust. Any word on these other websites ;)

I was just thinking that, by new websites do u mean service websites or people with hosting?

Chris Z

Reaction score
recoding? recoding what? please be a bit more detailed in your explanation of your question

Chris Z

Reaction score
oh ok, well i'm assuming that if you use some x10 Services that you might be seeing some problems, but i'm thinking that he's talking more about like the status of hosting services (IE: cPanel, MySQL, etc..), that's what i get from backend, but i may be wrong

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Chris Z said:
oh ok, well i'm assuming that if you use some x10 Services that you might be seeing some problems, but i'm thinking that he's talking more about like the status of hosting services (IE: cPanel, MySQL, etc..), that's what i get from backend, but i may be wrong

The backend would be like JM, forum linking, the homepage, hosting sighups, etc.

Trixter

Reaction score
Corey said:
...recoding almost our whole backend and adding other websites....
-Corey

am i right to assume that by "other websites" u mean other hosting webdomains such as X10hosting and exofire? or will they be totaly diffrent?

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Trixter said:
am i right to assume that by "other websites" u mean other hosting webdomains such as X10hosting and exofire? or will they be totaly diffrent?

Were you quoted he said "adding other websites...." , which would mean we are adding more websites.

Yes we are doing impovments to exofire, as im working on them now

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
xtone said:
so when its going to finish .... :d

The goal is to get everything done and running smoother by mid-december. Hopefully some things will begin sooner though, such as accounts being created from time to time.

Kansy

Community Advocate
Community Support
Prime Account
Reaction score
For 2 DAys my Account site is saying to me that my MYSQL is offline but it is online :D Check it :D

Stingah

Reaction score
Anyone know what the expected down time for this to be done? Just a rough estimate would be fine. Thanks.