Moving-upgrading to paid

Status
Not open for further replies.

klyxgaming

Reaction score
The last time I upgraded it took me to hosting24 (nice company) however the downside was I had to move everything from x10hosting to there.

Is there something I need to do, if I upgrade to paid, that:

1. stay on the current host
  2. automatically moves
  3. Or is there a service that does this?
Not that it is a HUGE deal moving it all, but sometimes the database side gets a little screwy, especially with smf, since moving that with structures keeps the original x10hosting for file paths. But I love the free service offered at x10, but I know from experience that it is faster and better customer service on the paid side.

Thanks

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,
If a person have a free x10 hosting account and after he/she does the formalities of payment to paid hosting, a X10 hosting staff representative will speak(chat/mail) and all help will be offered to the subscriber.As far as I know all people who upgraded are happy with support offered by x10.
So, I think you need not worry at all regarding migration.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
When you purchase premium hosting, you will have the option to select to have your current free account migrated over to premium. If you opt for this, and enter your current cPanel username when prompted, we will move the account in its entirety to the new premium server. You don't need to do anything else to get your current account moved over. A support ticket in the premium support system will be automatically opened in this case to inform you about the process.

Ps. if you forgot to opt for having your free account transferred, you can open up a support ticket with the request through the premium hosting clients area.

klyxgaming

Reaction score
this was not offered on my last transfer - is this something new? (I was transfered to hosting24.com)

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
That hosting site you linked to doesn't appear to be owned nor controlled by x10hosting.com. Are you absolutely sure that's what happened last time? It doesn't make sense that buying premium here transferred you to a rival hosting company.

As for your questions, x10hosting has it's own premium hosting here http://x10premium.com/buynow.php, which is not the url you're referring to.

gomarc

Reaction score
Hi klyxgaming,

Not sure how it was before, but it's really easy now.

op8u4n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.