MSN problem?

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
Hm, it would seem I'm having MSN trouble while logging in.This is the error I get while logging in:

msntroub1pc.png

My sister can access her MSN fine, there is just some thing wrong my my MSN, I press the debug button and it says Failed to debug, or some thing like that. What should I do? I have restarted my computer several times.

I am lost for words bassically ;-(
If some one can help, I'd appreciate it. :frown:

Last edited:

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
No it didn't work. =/ :frown:

It said the same thing as it said before. Hm, has any one a Messanger 8.0 Invite?

Flashgear

Reaction score
msn 8.0 isnt an invite anymore!! its free to download, try searching in google!

Jacob

Reaction score
Yes, you do not need an invite to start using Windows Live Messenger 8.0. However, if you need an invite, PM me.

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
Okay I found out I already had Invites when i logged into that link supplied by SENOR, I downloaded the messenger 8.0 beta, and it gave me the error pop similar to the one I posted at first, but it didn't have debug on it. Any whom, it was working before I downloaded 8.0, I just downloaded 8.0 to enhance my msn experience, but know it's just ****ed me up. xD

Torch

Reaction score
The error can be caused if you have MSN Plus installed and it's outdated (not updated in a while). If so, you should remove it and try than.
You should also try doing maintenace on your registry, using some of the aplications designed for that (try searching for 'registry repair' on Google). Many error can be corrected that way.

If nothing help, I can only suggest that you temporarily switch to another messanger that has capabilities of connecting to MSN network, like Trillian ( http://www.ceruleanstudios.com ).

Just a note, I have found out that when you do Windows repair, a lot of MS programs that were upgraded, stop working. Unfortunately, there is no cure for that except Windows reinstall.

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
I done all that, except the Windows Reinstall and it didn't work. So I thought I should just delete MSN 8.0 off of my computer, I done that, then reinstalled MSN 7.5, it seems to work now. I am
totally
confused. But the sad thing is, that it might not work tomorrow. I might buy a new compter or some thing, as my current laptop is buggy