Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

voltsitexyz

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: voltsitexyz
Domain: voltsite.xyz
Error code: E1F4CCC2A4056474E

Hopefully it will unblock ASAP Thank you.
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Error code: E2E327590176D53B7

Hopefully it will unblock ASAP Thank you.

samiulalim1031

Reaction score
I want to reactivate my account.

Forum Name: samiulalim1031
Domain Name: ytcam.elementfx.com

Please let me keep this account.

Reaction score

Hi, I want to recover my x10 hosting account:

Username: AnthonyBlatnikCompSci
Domain: anthonyblatnikcompsci.x10.mx
Error Code: EA1FB8A46080DCD59

cerounox

Reaction score

Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Domain: diarioweb.x10.mx
Error code: E558C1D6273BDE334

Thanks.

Centralfretes

Reaction score
Na x10hosting para nossos serviços gratuitos, sempre mantivemos e tínhamos uma regra em nossos TOS que dizia que apenas uma conta era permitida por usuário. Para que possamos oferecer o serviço de qualidade gratuitamente, devemos fazer cumprir essa regra para evitar que nossos recursos se esgotem e ter o espaço necessário para permitir sempre que novos usuários possam ingressar.

Também reconhecemos que no último ano não aplicamos isso tão estritamente quanto no passado. No entanto, com nossa atualização mais recente, agora aplicamos estritamente essa regra novamente e faremos isso daqui para frente.

Como não aplicamos essa regra conforme mencionado, ainda permitimos que nossos usuários tenham acesso a uma de suas contas existentes.

Responda a esta postagem de discussão usando as diretrizes a seguir para solicitar acesso a uma única conta existente:

-Você deve solicitar acesso à conta de hospedagem do nome do fórum anexado a essa conta. Se você não se lembra do seu nome ou conta do fórum, você pode usar nosso recurso de senha esquecida do fórum usando o mesmo e-mail anexado à sua conta do painel de hospedagem/clientes
-Nome de domínio na conta que você deseja manter.

NÃO publique empregos de e-mail, IPs etc.

Observe que esse acesso será valioso para todo o conteúdo em cada multiconta para garantir que eles cumpram nossos TOS e AUP. Se qualquer uma das regras de acesso não foi encontrada qualquer um dos nossos TOS ou AUP, nenhum acesso à conta será permitido neste momento.
Observe também que seu acesso a esta conta pode

Na x10hosting para nossos serviços gratuitos, sempre mantivemos e tínhamos uma regra em nossos TOS que dizia que apenas uma conta era permitida por usuário. Para que possamos oferecer o serviço de qualidade gratuitamente, devemos fazer cumprir essa regra para evitar que nossos recursos se esgotem e ter o espaço necessário para permitir sempre que novos usuários possam ingressar.

Também reconhecemos que no último ano não aplicamos isso tão estritamente quanto no passado. No entanto, com nossa atualização mais recente, agora aplicamos estritamente essa regra novamente e faremos isso daqui para frente.

Como não aplicamos essa regra conforme mencionado, ainda permitimos que nossos usuários tenham acesso a uma de suas contas existentes.

Responda a esta postagem de discussão usando as diretrizes a seguir para solicitar acesso a uma única conta existente:

-Você deve solicitar acesso à conta de hospedagem do nome do fórum anexado a essa conta. Se você não se lembra do seu nome ou conta do fórum, você pode usar nosso recurso de senha esquecida do fórum usando o mesmo e-mail anexado à sua conta do painel de hospedagem/clientes
-Nome de domínio na conta que você deseja manter.

NÃO publique endereços de e-mail, IPs etc.

Observe que esse acesso será revisado para todo o conteúdo em cada multiconta para garantir que eles cumpram nossos TOS e AUP. Se qualquer uma das contas listadas no IP do usuário for encontrada violando qualquer um dos nossos TOS ou AUP, nenhum acesso à conta será permitido neste momento.
Observe também que seu acesso a esta conta pode levar alguns dias para ser processado.
Bom Dia.
Por gentileza liberar as contas acessados por o meu IP pois somente 1 e meu. Os demais eu somente administro para terceiros e inclusive os domínios são registrados nos nomes deles

ROGERIO555

Reaction score

Please release the accounts accessed by my IP because only the user ROGERIO555 (http://espacoachair.com.br) belongs to me, and the others I only manage for clients. Even the domains are registered in the names of the clients
Domains of blocked accounts:

Attachments

• Dominio Adna.png
    Dominio Adna.png
    85.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Dominio forre.jpg
    Dominio forre.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 3
  • dominio lucas.png
    dominio lucas.png
    86.1 KB · Views: 3
  • dominio mf.png
    dominio mf.png
    77 KB · Views: 3
  • dominio pimenta.png
    dominio pimenta.png
    97.1 KB · Views: 3

liquez

Reaction score
Hi administrator, I want to recover my x10hosting account.

User: Liquez
Domain: ontshoi.x10.bz
Error code: E72178A0BDFE441E6

I hope recover all my files please. Thanks

lgg

Reaction score
hi administrator, I need to recover my x10hosting account as soon as possible
User: lgg
Domain: tatuyultimate.x10.mx
Error code: E6626A7A1F3F9AAE1

Thanks!!

lgg

Reaction score

hi administrator, I need to recover my x10hosting account as soon as possible
User: lgg
Domain: tatuyultimate.x10.mx
Error code: E6626A7A1F3F9AAE1

Thanks!!

yass

Reaction score
Hi! I request to recover my account, please.

Username:
Error code: E4494C09FCDE1FEB6
c1url.cf
desktopplus.cf

Thank you!

Last edited:

radenx10

Reaction score
I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: radenx10

Error code was: E6C6834C671B88DBB

Thanks in advance,

Centralfretes

Reaction score

Por gentileza liberar todas as hospedagens do meu IP, pois somente uma e minha e as demais só acessei para não bloquear

surajgautam

Reaction score

error code: E1646AC7B0EE0EC6A

Country Code Blocklisted​

User name: surajgautam
Domain: suraj-gautam.com.np

This is my only account. Please unblock this.

Last edited:

marbel11

Reaction score
hi.
I need access my accounts in order to download my files. make thouse files have been a lot of days of work.
I understand you don't let to have two acounts. perfect, I don't want your hosting service anymore.
but, I need recover my files.
I ask you let me access my acounts for recover my files.
don't worry, I've got another hosting provider.

Your error code is E3515782BE7F777E5.

Millie987

Reaction score

Error code: E090E88C032F25A78

Thanks.

Error code: E090E88C032F25A78