Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

yethzx12

Reaction score
Hello, i need help i got this multiple account error when i try to login.
EC51C30F2E92E79EB

I attached a screenshot of the page. Thank you.
Domain: yethz.space
Acctount: ******
--------------
EDIT (08/08/23 - 6:00am):

Its working now. Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230808_012050_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230808_012050_Chrome.jpg
    672 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Accounts and request that have followed the post listing have been updated to be allowed. If you still have multi account block this means you do not qualify ( mass abuse of multi accounts) or you did not post the proper listing to be reviewed.

TEVEEMO

Reaction score

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
sir please help me with my logging problem. Almost a week still cannot access my account. thanks #882 https://community.x10hosting.com/threads/multi-account-unblock-requests.209963/post-993299

According to the post you quoted, they are checked until that point, so I guess that means you either did not post the request correctly, or you are not eligible to be unblocked.
Make sure you post in the correct manner, with the information as required in the first post of this thread. If you did indeed post accordingly, and still didn't get unblock, you won't regardless of how many times you ask.

TEVEEMO

Reaction score
According to the post you quoted, they are checked until that point, so I guess that means you either did not post the request correctly, or you are not eligible to be unblocked.
Make sure you post in the correct manner, with the information as required in the first post of this thread. If you did indeed post accordingly, and still didn't get unblock, you won't regardless of how many times you ask.
Thank you, I will

Last edited:

TEVEEMO

Reaction score
Dear Sir Eric,

Good Day!

Wish all be well, I am writing for request to unblock my account associated with my domain name

User name: TEVEEMO
Domain name: http://tv.elementfx.com
Error code: E6ABE925E4FBFB89D

This is my favorite name associated a domain name. it serve as my project as used to be. please unblock me because I always login in for editing.
thanks for having nice conversation at discord and wishing to be process, Thank you

Sincerely yours,
mj

MinePikGamer124

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
Hello, Mr. Eric S. I would like to have my account unblocked. The following site is the site that I wish to keep. You may delete any other domains and/or emails associated with this account.

Username: MinePikGamer124
Site: https://minepikgdps1.elementfx.com/
Error Code: E155B27B6C833A34B

Last edited:

TEVEEMO

Reaction score
I am writing for request to unblock my account associated with my domain name

User name: TEVEEMO
Domain name: http://tv.elementfx.com
Error code: E6ABE925E4FBFB89D

need to process asap for editing inconvenience at your service, Thank you

ZaiMonJAJA

Reaction score
Hi!

I want to unlock the account with the error: E7D3DE0CB482334FD.

I've been using x10Hosting for over two years, and I'd like to continue using this fantastic service. Could you unlock my account, please?

Many thanks for considering my request :).

dachieu97

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
please unlock my account

dachieu97

Reaction score

Hi!

I want to unlock the account with the error: E99E40DC006AF8306.

I've been using x10Hosting for over two years, and I'd like to continue using this fantastic service. Could you unlock my account, please?

Many thanks for considering my request :).

Like Reply

Frenzielou

Reaction score
Hi, I want to unblock my x10hosting account:

Username: Frenzielou
Error code: EDEB35F80DC68BD7D

Thank you.

longhaha

Reaction score

Hi!

I want to unlock the account with the error: EADA3F5B1E9589F25

Thank You

Werllyien

Reaction score
Hi,

I want to unblock my x10hosting account:

Username: Werllyien

Error Code: E99ADCFC881822A89

longhaha

Reaction score

Please unlock my account with error code: EC9D71B6B720A9E14

Email : longbao09@hotmail.com