Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
I need them to unlock my account with the error: E5B91C9EC005A6791

christiangarcia

Reaction score
hola me podrían desbloquear la cuenta no se a que se refieren con que tengo mas de una cuenta con el mismo correo solo tengo una lo que tengo son dos bases de datos con la misma cuenta lo único que puedo pensar es que detecten dos ip diferentes puesto que inicio sesión en dos lugares diferentes mi casa y la escuela les adjunto mi error EF59169FB44755DAB y mi dominio toruk.x10.mx

neoj10

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
I need my account back for homework, this is

I need my account back to do my homework my error code is EAF0B5B30D4BEACA6

sadmiral

Reaction score

i want to request unblocking the country code blacklist. my error code :
E9AA7BFE3F631FDEF
my domain :

i want to continue this fantastic services. please

Reaction score

Please free my account with username renata cristina, I really need it, my error id: E4E7B6ACD76ABFD5E

joeltmw

Reaction score

Hello,

I request an access to my account:
Username: joeltmw
Domain: testhardwareit.x10.mx
Error Code: E9D258D48C88450C4

claystone2024

Reaction score
i need my account unlocked so i can buy the Premium package

code: EC5BB9D11CDCB085D

Last edited:

gdark444

Reaction score
I wan to unlock the account
with error code: E0A3EA603186EBD7C
domain : nhattuong.eu.org

gdark444

Reaction score
I wan to unlock the account
with error code: EE0C37F18ECAEB485
domain : nhattuong.eu.org

qwetrre

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account, I don't want to get multi-account, this account is just I need:

Username: onwppyis
Domain: yuritashawoorior.x10.mx
Error code: E242AD03DB7B5645D

Thanks a lot.

linhua8848

Reaction score
I can sign in here to register an account, but I can't sign in to the homepage of your website, can you help me solve it?

fhbfhb

Reaction score
刚注册就显示多账号,只念证过这一个号的邮箱。望删除多余号。

fhbfhb

Reaction score
When I first registered, multiple accounts were displayed, and I only read the email address of this one number. Please delete the redundant numbers.