Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

cdcloud

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
my error code is EC11F29799234CE30
this is my account

xyg

Reaction score
Hi! I request to recover my account, please.

Error code: EF52D34CC45CA4C42

Thank you very much!

any7811

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: any7811
Domain: any7811.x10.mx
Error code: E405C5756DF83783B

Thanks.

office-e5

Reaction score

Username: office-e5
Domain: kgtop.x10.bz
Error code: EBE212517BA176619

Thanks.

tstive

Reaction score
Please, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: tstive
Error code: E5128E17B0FF073EC

keli

Reaction score

Username: keli
Domain: ynpc.x10.bz
Error code:E411DE668BB6F3EE5

Thanks.

xzqmn

Reaction score

Username: xzqmn
Error code: E042AC6FBF09CEAC8

Thanks.

tmbax300mhtg

Reaction score

Username: "ulvobgkl" and "tmbax300mhtg"
Domain: mhtg.x10.mx
Error code: EFDB928A5A23C58B0

Thanks.

Last edited:

tmbax300mhtg2

Reaction score

Username: "tmbax300mhtg2"
Error code: E907364359510C5B6

Thanks.

zjun

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Username:zjun03321@gmail.com
Domain:zjun.x10.mx
Error code:E47F3A3D606FD52E6

djmmqs

Reaction score

Username: djmmqs

Error code: E55DF74607556B2F2

Thanks.

djmmqs

Reaction score

Username: djmmqs
Domain: djmmqs.x10.bz
Error code: E55DF74607556B2F2

Thanks.

luckyes

Reaction score
Username: luckyes
Your error code is E05C3DDA5E004F190.
Thanks

Alxk

Reaction score
Dear,
I want to recover my x10hosting account
Error code: E2132159C040DB66E

Thanks.

huangqiyu

Reaction score
您好,我想取消阻止我的帐户

域名:hqycloud.top
错误代码:E2D0E3409D7984B4C

Last edited:

TimothyJohnson

Reaction score

Hello, I only have one account, please help me restore it

Username: TimothyJohnson
This account is allowed to have three domains, I don't know if it's against the rules
They are :ipv6.elementfx.com
ipv6.x10.bz
ipv6.x10.mx
Error code: E2EE7C673E805959C

Thank you for your help and hope you can solve my doubts.

cqt777

Reaction score

I want to access to my account:

cqt777

Error: E31363927A3E44CF9

Thanks