Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

MihajloK123

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
Hello, i want to recover my x10hosting account

username: mihajlosajt
domain: mihajlosajt.x10.mx
error code: EF016B816CEE84E4E

Thanks

skyxin2

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: skyxin2
Domain: skysky1.x10.bz
Error code: E5EC53F0CA984EC7A

Thanks.

skyxin2

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.

Username: skyxin2
Domain: skysky1.x10.bz
Error code: E5EC53F0CA984EC7A

Thanks.

uOvo20

Reaction score

Username: ppojkmgn
Domain: zhanchifeixiang.x10.bz
Error code: ED57E00406B3A3B71

Thanks.

uOvo20

Reaction score
您好,我想恢復我的 x10hosting 帳號:

使用者名稱:ppojkmgn
網域:zhanchifeixiang.x10.bz
錯誤代碼:E0E9A6CB624461461

carich

Reaction score

Username: carich
Domain: bluesky.x10.mx rainbow.x10.mx whitecloud.x10.mx
Error code: EC7B2C65D829CFDF5

Thanks.

kailing

Reaction score

Unknown Error​

The cause of this error is unknown. Please check the following common error conditions.

Invalid Email Verification​

The link used to reset the email address linked to an acccount was expired or invalid. Links are only valid for 2 hours after the email is sent. Please wait 24 hours and attempt to verify the email again.

Failed Logins​

Too many failed attempts to login have occurred. Please wait 24 hours, then try again or reset the password if it is forgotten.

Failed Password Resets​

Password resets were requested, but the email address(es) supplied are not valid. Please wait 24 hours and attempt to reset the password again.

Suspicious Activity​

Requests made from this computer are suspected of being automated or malicious. Once this activity is stopped, access will be restored after 24 hours.

Spam or Phishing​

The provided information was suspected of impersonating an institution, website, or other official entity and cannot be used. Please wait 24 hours and then try again with different information.

Invalid Email Address​

The provided email address was rejected. Please wait 24 hours and provide a valid email address.

Automated Activity​

检测到对 x10 服务器的自动请求。此活动停止后,访问将在 24 小时后恢复。

论坛登录失败​

为 x10hosting 社区论坛提供的用户名、电子邮件地址或密码无效。请等待 24 小时,然后重试或在 https://community.x10hosting.com 在论坛上重置密码。

多个账户​

检测到多个帐户属于同一人。每人只能有一个帐户。您可以在 https://community.x10hosting.com/threads/multi-account-unblock-requests.209963/ 请求释放您的帐户。

IP 已列入黑名单​

x10 已确定此 IP 地址是恶意或非法活动的来源,并被阻止。

浏览器已列入黑名单​

此浏览器被确定用于恶意或非法活动,并被阻止。

网络已列入黑名单​

检测到 VPN、TOR 或其他技术。来自这些服务的请求将被阻止。

国家/地区代码已列入黑名单​

您所在的国家/地区目前不受支持。来自该国家/地区的用户无法创建新帐户。技术支持团队成员无法绕过此限制。请在以后的日期再试。现有账户持有人,请阅读下文。

其他问题​

确保您遵守可接受使用政策和服务条款。试图掩盖您的物理位置、自动向 x10 的服务器发出请求、创建多个帐户以及其他可疑活动将导致对本网站的访问受到限制。

在清除此错误之前,必须解决上面列出的所有问题,包括等待 24 小时才能使临时阻止过期。在临时 24 小时到期或更正违反规则之前清除块的请求将不予处理。如果您认为此错误不正确,可以在 Discord社区论坛上请求审核。您的错误代码未知。

shi24long

Reaction score
您好,我想恢复我的 x10hosting 帐户:

用户名:nxnhhryh
域名:shi24long.x10.bz
错误代码是EF604EFACD718F276

macro068

Reaction score
Domain: macro.x10.mx
Error code: E774DF699240FC95F

flank

Reaction score
Hello, it has been a long time since I appealed my account. I hope you can notify me.
Name: flank
Domain: x10000000.x10.mx
Error code: E27BF882D7AB8FC18

shopvantri2008

Reaction score
CHÀO!

Tôi muốn mở khóa tài khoản bị lỗi: E313F855F90FC11BB.

Tôi đã sử dụng x10Hosting được hơn hai năm và tôi muốn tiếp tục sử dụng dịch vụ tuyệt vời này. Bạn có thể mở khóa tài khoản của tôi được không?

Rất cám ơn đã xem xét yêu cầu của tôi :).

yu245805570

Reaction score
嗨,我想恢复我的x10hosting帐户:

用户名: jbiumwjb
域名:jianbo.x10.mx
错误代码:EA2D0D292CA087022

谢谢。

ydy

Reaction score
Hi!
I want to unlock the account with the error code is E9C1D33EAAD46DA5A